I did it! I bought a car! After a few weeks of research and teaching myself important facts to know about buying a new car from a dealer..today i purchased the 2009 Nissan Altima Coupe. :) Lets just say i was pinching myself as i drove home from the dealer with my new fully-loaded vehicle. It's a bit surreal to think that i can actually afford something so nice..i kept thinking that it wasn't really mine. I was quite proud of myself for doing my research though. I managed to get about $3,000 knocked off the msrp and payed the dead invoice price..nice! :) It was a different feeling to actually know what i was talking about when 'negotiating' pricing. I had my reservations about buying a brand new car and going from practically no bills to a car loan and insurance, etc..but after going over the numbers over and over, i realized that i could in fact afford it, and i wasn't adding wrong! :) School is starting to pay off! I will take pictures tomorrow and try to upload them, but i'm just gonna say it: this car is pretty darn sexy. :)
In other news, i'm really liking working in the ER where you never know what you're gonna get and i'm constantly busy. I started off my morning the other day with a patient who snorted cocaine and had a posterior nose bleed...gushing everywhere..he was hep c and Hiv positive...fun stuff, and ended my day with a spontaneous pneumo! :) And i was afraid i wouldn't learn anything in the Airforce.
what else? Hmm...i'm kind of in a giddy/cloud nine state at the moment, and to top it off, Rich is coming to visit me in 2 weeks...i'm completely ecstatic. I didn't think it would be so difficult to be away from someone you love, but we're going on 3 months without seeing each other! Please excuse my over excessive use of exclamation points. I am just extremely excited about life at the moment. I have the weekend off and can actually do something besides sit in my room! yay. Alright..time to stop exclaiming..love y'all..
No comments:
Post a Comment