all that glitters
Monday, October 13, 2008
Finally Working
This lil pup is exhausted! :) I finally got a taste of my 12 hour shifts this weekend in the ER. It was a really great experience though, and i'm excited that my perception of the hospital was in fact WRONG. I had over 50 patients myself each day, and the range of issues was insane. I had everything from little infants, to 90 yr olds...pregnancy issues, runny noses, broken bones, suicidal patients, vomiting, big lacerations, eye ulcers, thyroid storms..etc etc. I like it because it made me realize how much i forgot about (especially peds!), and it's a great review. Today i have the day off...so i'm sleeping and figuring out more car info. Counting down the days till Rich comes to see me!!!! p.s. if anyone wants to come to Florida..feel free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment