all that glitters

Thursday, December 11, 2008

working nine till five...NOT! :)

I'm off to work again..night shift yuck! I have no idea how mom does it all the time. I've only done it for a week or two here, and i feel like a complete space case on my days off. When i work a couple of days in a row all i do is eat, sleep, and work! lol...oh well. This is my last night shift and then one more day shift and i'm blowing this joint for good. Sooooo excited..

Drum roll please.....I'm going home for Christmas!!!! I'm taking off here, visiting Rich for a couple of days and then flying to sunny AZ and my amazing family for 6 days....i was really not looking forward to christmas alone in D.C! :)

Off to drink some coffee and get psyched to sit on my butt.. knock on wood, last time i said that, a woman started seizing and had a hemmorhagic stroke! correction...tonight will be crazy busy and will go by fast...:)

love,
Me

No comments: